Thursday, January 15, 2009


Hey, I Know Her!

Week 7: Much to my surprise, the interview didn't end up on the cutting room floor. A couple of days later, they ran a few of those "coming up tonight at 11" news clips and soundbites throughout the day. A family member saw one of them and called me to let me know. It wasn't much notice, but I managed to tell a few folks to tune-in even if they didn't want to see it. I had the opportunity to torture a few more people when it aired a second time the following evening. Then another family member who lives out-of-state sent me the link from the station's website. Personally, I thought I looked better on television than on-line. The hi-def wrinkles made me more recognizable than on the web video. I think I would've named the segment "Living Proof Why Women Should Do Breast Self-Exams," but I guess that's too long. The producers went with "Ann's Story." Here's the link. "Ann's Story"

No comments:

Post a Comment